# Waves Ecosystem
The Waves ecosystem offers variety of projects and products developed by the community.
# Where to buy WAVES
- Waves.Exchange (opens new window): a decentralized exchange where users retain full control over their funds.
- Centralized Exchanges:
- Waves Keeper: the official browser extension for secure key storage and interaction with third-party web apps.
- Waves.Exchange (opens new window): a web, desktop & mobile app that provides the full range of digital asset management features.
- WavesFX (opens new window): an open source and cross-platform desktop wallet.
- Enno Wallet (opens new window): a mobile app with built-in cryptocurrency exchange and DeFi features.
- Neutrino (opens new window): an algorithmic price-stable assetization protocol acting as an accessible DeFi toolkit. It enables the creation of stablecoins pegged to specific real-world assets, such as national currencies or commodities. Neutrino TVL surpassed $1 billion.
- Waves.Exchange (opens new window): a platform for staking cryptocurrencies and investing in algorithmic trading.
- Swop.fi (opens new window): a service for instant exchange of cryptocurrencies and making money by providing liquidity.
- Vires (opens new window): a liquidity protocol for lending and borrowing assets.
# Games and Collections
- Waves Ducks (opens new window): a game focused on collectible digital duck images of celebrities and memes in the NFT format. The game motivates the community to promote the Waves ecosystem.
- SIGN Art (opens new window): a web gallery of Blockchain-Certified Digital Art and a marketplace for NFTs. Artists can create a portfolio of digital creations, tokenize and sell NFTs. Collectors can buy NFTs and display NFT-collection.
# Blockchain Explorers
- Waves Explorer (opens new window): the official explorer of the Waves blockchain and a faucet providing free tokens for Testnet.
- dev.pywaves.org (opens new window): an explorer featuring view statistics on generating nodes and staking.
- w8io (opens new window): a fast and techie blockchain explorer with a concise interface.
- WavesCap (opens new window): “CoinMarketCap” for Waves-based assets.
- Waves IDE (opens new window): an online environment for developing and testing Ride smart contracts.
- Waves Dapp Ui (opens new window): a visual interface for calling dApp functions.
# Bridge to Other Ecosystems
- Gravity (opens new window): a blockchain-agnostic oracle system that supports communication of blockchains with the outside world, cross-chain communication, and sidechains within a single unified structure.